27 April, 2010

Number one Worst Driver

Spring/Summer of last year? I don't remember the exact date but...

I was following a giant Hummer, up Centennial, west on Taylor-Kidd. He was a few car lengths ahead of me when he decided to change lanes from the left hand to the right hand to get around the little red pick up he was behind, but whoops there was a little white car there!

He must have not checked his side mirrors, but yup, there she was, so he swerves back into the left hand lane only to HIT the small red pickup truck that he had been following behind, which is now BESIDE him, he now compensates and swerves BACK to the right and SLAMS into the little white car!! he is now playing ping-pong down Taylor-Kidd.

Wet roads, big moron in a giant Hummer... here is your tip folks, STAY AWAY from Down Under Irrigation and their huge black hummer!!!

For the record, I was unable to stop immediately, safely, so when I turned around and tried to come back and park on the other side, I still could not find a safe place to stop, but the drivers were all out discussing the matter, so they were all in one piece, miraculously.

No comments:

Post a Comment