08 June, 2010

BLIND drivers not needed!


ok, so it has been a while, I swear that people are driving better around me lately.
BUT don't worry there are still things to blog about.

In this town there is a never ending supply of annoying habits displayed on our roads, and in this case in Parking Lots!

So whist waiting for my handsome fiancé to exit the building across the road, a smallish red car pulls up with a few young guys in it (picture to follow)... they proceed to park along the edge of the parking lot DIRECTLY under a no parking sign, and RIGHT in front of me! The driver gets out of the car looks at the sign, shrugs and hops across the road to the Liquor Store... leaving his (underage?) friends in the car.
Now... there is a no parking sign here for a reason people... there is almost always a reason, and in a parking lot it is usually because idiots like this park along the side and block the driving space and hinder people from getting in and out of parking spots... and of course this is when man of mine exits the building and we try to exit the lot... we come VERY close to taking off some of their paint since they parked in the NO PARKING area where cars are expected to drive in and out of the lot!!!

Incidentally I should perhaps mention that right beside me is a perfectly good EMPTY parking space... where you are supposed to PARK your car!! It was there when they pulled into the lot, and it was still free when I exited the lot... there is absolutely no reason for them to park where they did! Where are my friends in Parking Enforcement when I need them!!

It is a good thing I have a small car and not a huge boat or I would have driven right over the little ignoramuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment